Friday, April 17, 2015

Stepping out of the darque


Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to drive a stake through the heart of Danni Darque.

Sweet little Danni just wanted to write her paranormal romance stories but it's time for her to be put down. She didn't do anything wrong. Her death is my fault. Unfortunately, I didn't do my research when I created this paranormal alter-ego and I recently learned that an author by the name of Dannika Dark is also writing paranormal and urban fantasy. Not an exact match but I still feel that some might think I was trying to ride the coattails of an established best-selling author by having a name similar to hers... and I don't want anyone to think that.

For that reason, sweet Danni Darque must die. May she forever RIP. In her place, rises Tiffany Slayer, writer of seriously sexy urban fantasy and paranormal romance. I'll be rebranding my covers to reflect the new moniker but there might be a little confusion for a bit since Amazon can sometimes take a while to update covers. Hopefully, the transition won't take too long.

For those who followed me before, welcome back. I still love Doctor Who and donuts, and I'll still be writing the sexy stories you love. It's just a different name. Thanks for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment