Saturday, April 18, 2015

Available Now: Taking a Bite Out of Love

Can two hearts find love even though they're no longer beating?

How’s that old saying go? Life’s a b*tch and then you die? Yeah, but that sweet little platitude doesn’t mention anything about sometimes coming back. I learned about that part the hard way, after a zombie decided he wanted me for dinner.

Now I’m the newest member of a paranormal team that goes after supernatural freaks and creeps… and the zombie that chowed down on me is my first assignment.

Did I say my? I meant our. I’ve been teamed up with a hot vampire and his undead hotness has me feeling alive in all the right places. Unfortunately, he made a mistake with the last woman he got intimate with; a mistake that ended with her being dead, a mistake that made him fear getting close to anyone again.

Now we have to save the world from a hungry zombie and I have to figure out how to get a vampire to love again.

Readers note: Contains adult language and sizzling sexual situations.

Standalone with HEA/HFN. No cliffhangers.

Available Now: Amazon | Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment